Satu Bumi is a low-cost, high quality, Indonesian based manufacturer of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) home, garden and commercial-grade products for its two main distribution arms: -
- “Wholesale & Distribution Channel” – to which Satu Bumi provides a high quality and reliable GFRC manufacturing service to a network of wholesale and distribution businesses. Satu Bumi’s extensive range of GFRC products, competitive pricing and large manufacturing capacity make this distribution channel very attractive to importers and wholesalers throughout the world.
- “Commercial Channel” – for which Satu Bumi provides both a “commercial grade” range of standard GFRC products and a bespoke product engineering service for the development of designer-specified GFRC products. Satu Bumi takes a more direct role in this distribution channel to provide professional designers with: -
- A direct working relationship with our product engineering services for bespoke product designs.
- Access to very competitive factory-direct pricing from our low-cost manufacturing facilities in Indonesia.
- Access to a low-cost transport model based on international containerisation efficiencies.
Satu Bumi also works very closely in partnership with a selected range of distributors in the “Commercial Channel” to provide seamless in-country warehousing and installation services where required.
Satu Bumi’s strong but lightweight GFRC spray gun manufacturing technique along with a variety of manufacturing, colouring and finishing processes provide a unique long-life quality offering that sets it apart from terracotta, fibre clay, ceramic and resin based product manufacturers.
Satu Bumi has approximately 200 staff and approximately 10,000 square meters (approximately 100,000 square feet) of production, warehousing, showroom, administration and logistics space at its facilities in Yogyakarta. Therefore, Satu Bumi can handle both large and small volume orders comfortably and reliably.
Satu Bumi is a member of SEDEX and is dedicated to improving and maintaining responsible business and social practices in Labour Standards, Health & Safety Standards, Environmental Standards and Business Ethics to ensure it meets both local Indonesian standards and the standards required by our international customer base.